Public buildings & schools
Daikin offers a range of energy efficient and versatile solutions for all kinds of public environments, such as school air conditioning, hospital HVAC and airport heating. Based on low carbon, renewable energy heat pump technology, Daikin’s heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions for schools, hospitals and community centres can reduce the running costs and environmental impact of public buildings.
Individual room control provides effective management of standby and comfort settings - moderating temperature, introducing fresh air and balancing humidity to create a comfortable, fresh and healthy indoor environment.
Integrated heat recovery gives building managers the power to use energy as efficiently as possible, generating low cost hot water and warm air ventilation. The entire building can be scheduled and monitored remotely, from one central location, to minimise energy use and carbon emissions.
Daikin integrated solutions with replacement technology deliver major energy savings, so they offer rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade solution, which can be phased for minimal downtime.
Continuous heating during defrost delivers higher heating capacity and greater comfort - all from a single heating source, effective even if the outside temperature is as low as -25°C.
Daikin offers integrated solutions, which can be tailored to suit all kinds of environments: schools, hospitals, airports, stations and public spaces.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.
Biddle air curtain
Biddle air curtains provide highly energy efficient climate separation at entrances, ensuring year round comfort:
- Environmentally responsible approach to open-door trading
- Air curtains limit heat loss and stabilise indoor warmth, while maximising energy efficiency
- Biddle air curtains connect to Daikin heat pump and heat recovery units
- As part of a heat recovery solution, Biddle Air Curtains use 72% less energy than electric models
- Can be integrated as part of a whole building climate control solution for optimum efficiency
- Payback period of less than 1.5 years, thanks to the major energy savings compared with electric models
Daikin Altherma Flex Type
An optimised heating and hot water solution with optional cooling for public space or collective housing.
- High heating capacity and efficiency, even at low ambient temperatures
- Hot water flow of up to 75°C without electrical heaters
- Reduced running costs
- Flexible installation
- Heat recovery function: heat up the hot water tank up to 60° with rejected heat from cooling operation
The ultimate in power, tailor-made for small to large spaces.
- Capacity, efficiency and sound levels customised to your precise requirements
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Advanced energy efficiency innovations (inverter technology, heat recovery, free cooling)
- Compatible with our stylish fan coil units
- Optimal air quality with our customised air handling units
Fully integrated, efficient and controllable solutions for medium to large spaces.
- Integrating hot water, air curtains and ventilation with heat recovery reduces running costs and CO2 emissions
- Zone control for maximum efficiency
- Individual comfort control, zone by zone
- Integrates with full building management system