Sport & leisure
Creating a perfectly comfortable leisure environment is a fine art; one that requires a constant flow of fresh air, balanced humidity, large volumes of hot water and well-controlled heating and cooling to keep your visitors comfortable at all times. Daikin offers a wide range of integrated climate management solutions suitable for all kinds of sports and leisure environments, from spa heating and gym air conditioning, to cinemas, theatres, museums and even the largest exhibition centres.
Energy efficient technology
Based on extremely efficient, renewable energy heat pump technology, Daikin’s leisure heating, cooling, ventilation and hot water solutions create a fresh and comfortable indoor environment for visitors, while providing major savings on running costs and energy consumption within leisure environments.
Integrated heat recovery
Daikin energy efficient heat pump systems can recover heat from areas that require cooling, to pre-heat in-coming fresh air, provide low cost hot water, or heat other zones within in the building, such as dressing rooms, spa areas or offices.
Internally, discreet units and minimal plant requirements offer space saving installation, while outside Daikin’s low noise units have a small footprint, making them ideal for densely populated, built up areas.
Daikin offers the widest range of solutions for all kinds of sports and leisure spaces: arenas, spas, ice rinks, cinemas and exhibition centres.
Continuous heating during defrost delivers higher heating capacity from a single heating source, even if the outside temperature is as low as -25°C.
Daikin offers a full range of solutions using either our direct expension technologies or water circulating systems. So Daikin can always offer the best solution for your needs.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.
The ultimate in power, tailor-made for small to large leisure complexes.
- Capacity, efficiency and sound levels customised to your precise requirements
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Advanced energy efficiency innovations (inverter technology, heat recovery, free cooling)
- Compatible with our stylish fan coil units
- Optimal air quality with our customised air handling units
Daikin Altherma Flex Type
An optimised heating and hot water solution for leisure centres requiring large volumes of hot water, heating and cooling.
- High heating capacity and efficiency, even at low ambient temperatures
- Hot water flow of up to 75°C without electrical heaters
- Reduced running costs
- Flexible installation
- Heat recovery function: heat up the hot water tank up to 60° with rejected heat from the cooling operation
Fully integrated, efficient and controllable solutions for medium to large sports and leisure centres.
- Integrating hot water, air curtains and ventilation with heat recovery reduces running costs and CO2 emissions
- Zone control for maximum efficiency
- Individual comfort control, zone by zone
- Integrates with full building management system