For a fresh, healthy and comfortable environment
Daikin commercial ventilation systems use heat from the stale air extracted from buildings to warm the incoming clean air to a comfortable temperature. This delivers a 40% energy saving.
High quality indoor climate
Daikin ventilation systems bring in fresh outdoor air, remove stale air and balance humidity. This helps to create a clean and comfortable environment vital to our quality of life.
Covering small to large applications
With airflow rates from 150m³/h to 124,000m³/h, Daikin can offer a tailor-made ventilation solution to suit the application, and integrate it with a Daikin air conditioning system.
Components of indoor quality
- Provision of fresh outdoor air
- Heats or cools incoming fresh air
- Maximizing comfort and minimizing the load on the air conditioning installation
- Optimizes the balance between indoor and outdoor humidity
- Ensuring perfect comfort
- Recovers heat and moisture from the outgoing air
- Maximizing comfort and efficiency
- Removes dust, pollution and odours from the air
Heat reclaim ventilation
- Heat recovery as standard with our standalone ventilation solutions
- They can also provide free cooling using fresh outside air
Heat reclaim ventilation, air processing & humidification
- This ventilation solution provides heat recovery as standard
- It ensures optimum comfort through pre-heating, cooling and humidification
Air handling units
- A fully customized solution for ventilation and air handling, giving you complete control of air quality
- Plug & play connection to Daikin chiller and VRV units