Ventilation - Ururu Sarara
Daikin Ururu Sarara is a unique split heat pump unit, which can heat and cool, humidify and dehumidify, ventilate and purify the indoor air - all at the same time. The entire range has an A class energy label and delivers exceptionally high energy efficiency, achieving a COP Coefficient of Performance of more than 5.
The all-in-one climate comfort solution
Ururu Sarara offers an all-in-one heating and cooling solution, for comfortable warmth in winter and refreshing coolness in summer, providing the ideal living environment in all seasons.
- Delivers humidification and dehumidification all in one system
- Brings fresh, conditioned air into the room
- Improves indoor air quality
- Offers inverter technology efficiencies
Humidification, even during heating
Humidification is known as ‘Ururu’ in Japanese. For humidification, no water reservoir is required. Moisture is absorbed from the outdoor unit and streams into the indoor unit where it is evenly distributed throughout the room. Humidification helps to prevent sore throats and dry skin, as well as making the body feel warmer, even at lower temperatures - thus reducing heating demand and energy consumption.
Dehumidification without heat loss
Dehumidification, or ‘Sarara’ in Japanese, reduces the indoor humidity without affecting the room temperature, by mixing cool, dry air with warm air. So no hot and stuffy rooms any longer!
Improved indoor air quality
Daikin’s flash streamer technology removes exhaust gases and unpleasant odours via the outdoor unit. The indoor unit purifies the air from dust, pollen, cigarette smoke and cooking odours, as well as breaking down viruses and moulds.
Fresh air ventilation in your home
Fresh, conditioned air is brought into the room, without causing cold draughts or heat loss, because the temperature of the incoming air is brought in at the desired temperature level.
Heating and cooling
Ururu Sarara not only offers cooling in summer, it also gives comfortable warmth in winter.
The indoor wall mounted unit can be used for a pair application, with one indoor unit connected to one outdoor unit.
Design and technological quality
The Ururu Sarara received the distinguished ‘Good Design Award’, the unique evaluation criterion for industrial design in Japan.
- To help you sleep more comfortably, Ururu Sarara’s night set mode saves energy, by preventing overheating or overcooling during the night.
- The comfort mode guarantees draught-free operation and prevents cold airflow from being blown directly onto the body.
- A combination of vertical and horizontal auto-swing louvers circulate the air evenly throughout large rooms and into corners.
- The indoor air unit distributes air at the sound of a whisper (down to 23 dBA for FTXR28E).
- To monitor and control your heat pump system from anywhere via app or internet.