Food processing and storage
Daikin offers a wide range of reliable refrigeration solutions for every stage of food cultivation and production: from chilling production lines and cooling during storage, to freezing finished products.
Capable of cooling to -45°C, Daikin’s range delivers low temperatures to suit your situation. Thanks to the constant temperature, even easily perishable products stay fresh longer.
Daikin chillers provide precise control of water temperatures during food production, for use in chilling processes and wider climate control of the production environment.
Reducing environmental impact
Daikin solutions can combine food processing refrigeration with heating, air conditioning and air handling systems - to optimise energy efficiency within virtually any environment.
Low sound operation
Daikin solutions are compact and have low sound emissions, so they are ideal for urban environments where space and noise levels are often strictly limited.
- For low and medium temperature refrigeration
- Capable of constant temperatures as low as -45°C
- Optimized for maximum energy efficiency
Industrial condensing units
- For medium to high capacity refrigeration
- Capable of constant temperatures as low as -40°C
- Ideal for food processing applications
Water cooled chillers
- Especially suitable for food processing and storage
- Maintains temperature accuracy to ±0.5°C