Download our brochure to find out more
Daikin Plus Brochure InteractivePDF | 2.02MB
Your digital directory
Stand By Me keeps keeps track of everything related to your unit. Accessible by you and your Daikin installer, you can manage your registration documents, maintenance records, service comments and more. Easy access to the correct information helps your Daikin service partner provide quick and outstanding customer care.
How to register your new Daikin unit
1. Contact your Daikin installer for your registration code.
2. Start the registration by entering your code online.
3. Complete the online registration and update your profile.
4. Enjoy an overview of your unit and see all service packages available to you.
Monthly Prize Winners
September Prize Winner
Rory Quigley Heating and Plumbing
€250 All for One Card
December Prize Winner
October Prize Winner
Novemebr Prize Winner
Terms and Conditions
To take part in our loyalty program, all terms and conditions must be accepted by the user, including any subsequent updates
Section 1. Location and Availability
The Daikin loyalty program is only available to customer within the Republic of Ireland. The Daikin loyalty program is only available to non-Daikin account holders purchasing through designated merchant providers and contractors.
Section 2. Points explained.
Your point balance will be displayed within your Stand By Me Account. At the end of every quarter your earned points will be transferred to your Daikin Promoshop account in the form of credit.
- Points do not have any monetary value, except to the extent specifically provided for by a reward. Points are not property and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Points will be awarded for each eligible system upload made in our Stand By Me Platform for non-Daikin account holders. Users must be registered to our Stand By Me Platform to begin earning points.
- Points cannot be backdated nor transferred from other user accounts—even that of the same user name.
- Points are earned based on system type. Each point is valued at €0.10
- Under no circumstances can points be sold.
- We withhold the point to limit point earning eligibility.
During promotional periods, the number of points earned may increase which will be clearly defined campaigns with start and end dates specified—in the event of no end date being specified, we reserve the right to end promotional period increased point earning at our own discretion.
Your loyalty points balance may be reduced when:
- A refund or reimbursement for a transaction previously made is debited to your user account. This may happen for a number of reasons, such as returning or cancelling unwanted goods or services.
- Points were incorrectly allocated to your points balance.
- If we reasonably suspect you have behaved fraudulently in connection to your loyalty account and are not entitled to points earned.
When points decrease, this will be displayed by your updated points value in your loyalty account. The points value will be calculated using the rate at which the points were originally allocated.
3. Expiration of Points.
Credit in your Promoshop account must be claimed within 12 months form the date of the allocation. Credit that remains unused after 12 months will expire and be forfeited. Closure of your Daikin Stand By Me/Promoshop account will result in immediate expiration of your credit. These points/credit will be immediately forfeited and cannot be reactivated upon creating a new account. If our loyalty program gets terminated by us, we will notify all loyalty users how long they have to use remaining points before final expiration. No other users are legible to use your points: If for whatever reason we are notified that your account has been compromised and given to another, we reserve the right to instantly expire remaining points. Should this happen incorrectly please contact us immediately.
4. Rewards Explained.
The rewards available for redemption at any given time will be set in the Daikin Promoshop. You can view the available awards at any time via the Daikin Promoshop.
You can only claim rewards that are currently available and listed on the Daikin Promoshop at the time. Rewards are subject to availability. At any time and without prior notice we may change the available rewards by withdrawing, limiting, modifying or cancelling the continued availability of a reward—or the value of a particular reward.
In addition to these terms and conditions, rewards may be subject to some special additional terms. These terms may be imposed on us by a third party rewards provider. Our responsibility in connection to rewards providers is limited, and explained in clause 5.
Except with our clear consent, after you have placed your request for a reward you cannot:
- Return the reward, or receive a points refund/credit to your points balance.
- Exchange the reward or receive any consideration—including for cash.
- Replace the reward for the same, or another reward if your reward is lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed after it is delivered to you. This applies to all reward types including gift cards and vouchers.
Physical rewards will only be delivered to addresses registered within the Daikin Promoshop and are subject to delivery charges.
Note that if someone other than yourself claims a reward on your behalf then these terms and conditions will apply as if you had claimed the reward. If we have been negligent or fraudulent then contact us immediately and we will assist with rectifying the situation.
5. Reward Responsibility.
We give no verbal, written or implied warranty about any Rewards provided under our loyalty scheme. In particular, we do not represent that any particular reward is suitable for a particular purpose for which you intend to use it. A reward may come with a warranty from the supplier or manufacturer of the reward, therefore any claim in respect of that reward should be made directly to the supplier or manufacturer.
If we are liable for the breach of any term implied by law, our liability for loss or damage from the breach is limited to:
- replacement or repair of the reward or payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the reward.
Except to the extent provided by law we do not accept any liability for:
- the loss, theft or destruction of a Reward;
- loss arising from the death, injury or consequential loss arising from the supply of a Reward; or
- any disruption to rewards, delay or inability to provide a reward caused by circumstances beyond our control like industrial disputes or acts of God
6. Resolving Disputes.
Should have a complaint in relation to our loyalty program, please contact our help team directly via email@example.com. We aim to resolve problems promptly. If we cannot find an instant solution we will let you know how long we expect it to take. Once we have completed our investigations we will let you know our decision, and the reasoning behind it.
7. How to Communicate with Us.
As noted in section 12, you can contact us directly via mail by firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (01)6423430. If we need to contact you, we will send emails to the address you provided for your account. In case we need to update you urgently, our help team may phone the number attached to your account. You are responsible for notifying us for any changes to your contact details
8. Personal Information.
By signing up to our Stand By Me Platform, we will need to collect, hold & use information about you in connection with your account, points and rewards. Information will include certain personal information and transaction information relating to points earned and requests for rewards. We will not share this information with and other third parties.
9. Loyalty Program Termination.
We may terminate our loyalty program at any time acting reasonably. Where possible, we will give you at least 90 days’ notice of the termination and cancellation of your loyalty account (if applicable). Circumstances where prior notice may not be possible include where we are affected by events outside our control (for example, one of our key Rewards partners terminates their arrangement with us or can no longer perform their obligations).
If we give you notice after termination, Points will only continue to be credited to your Points Balance in relation to transactions that occurred prior to the date of termination. Any notice we give will include the general reasons for termination (if possible), and the time period available to you to use points in your points balance to claim rewards. We will define the time limit remaining before final expiration of all points.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change and update our terms and conditions when required. Whilst these changes may come without prior notice, we will notify users of any major updates to ensure full transparency.