You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning and heating systems for
commercial, residential and industrial applications.
As a part of the Irish team, your efforts will support a growing Irish renewable industry
- The position is a Field Service Engineer with responsibility for commissioning and maintaining Daikin systems throughout Ireland. Additionally, troubleshooting system issues forms an important part of the job. The Service Engineer is expected to be familiar with all the necessary standards and guidelines in his field and to adhere to the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality rules. Main responsibilities in your role are going to be as follows:
- Already established strong understanding and familiarity with the Daikin product pillars and controls
- Willingness to learn from factory experts and the ability to pass on this knowledge in a clear and concise manner
- Strong communication skills coupled with an amiable personality that can forge good working relationships with a growing customer and client base
- The ability to work as an individual and part of a team
- Logical thinking and good decision making skills
- The opportunity to work with a worldwide recognised leader in the HVAC market.
- FETAC level 6 qualification or better
- F-Gas registered
- Full clean driving license
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France