- Excellent part load efficiency
- Inverter technology to ensure low sound values and leader-of-class ESEER
- Wide operating range
- Built-in hydronic module: no buffer tank required and a standard pump and main switch are included
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Single phase power supply for residential applications, three phase power supply model available for light commercial applications
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Scroll compressors consist of two scrolls, one is fixed while the other orbits eccentrically without rotating. Designed for small and medium capacities, they provide constant reliability and high efficiency throughout its service life
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.