- Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels
- Heat pumps are all-in-one heating & cooling solutions for residential & commercial applications. They extract thermal energy from the ambient air and are therefore more energy efficient and emit far less CO2 than comparable fossil fuel based boiler systems.
- Indoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dBA
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Standard air filter removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- 24 hour timer can be set to start heating or cooling anytime during a 24 hour period
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Powerful mode can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Comfortable sleeping mode
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.