- Combination with split outdoor units is ideal for small retail, offices or residential applications
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Onecta app (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Multi zoning (optional)
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (optional)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.