- Energy efficient units: up to class A energy labels
- Slim indoor unit (300mm built-in height) suited for narrow ceiling installation
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Exclusively offered for pair applications
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Flexible installation: air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction and choice between free use or connection to optional suction grilles
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Drain pump kit available as accessory
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.