- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
- Optimum comfort guaranteed with automatic air-flow volume control as this minimises the difference between room and required temperature. No action required from occupants to meet the desired temperature.
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (optional)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.