- The round flow cassette provides a more comfortable environment and offers greater savings in energy consumption to shop, office and restaurant owners
- Lowest installation height in the market: 204mm for class 71
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Modern style decoration panel is available in 3 diﬀerent variations: white (RAL9010) with grey louvers, full white (RAL9010) or auto cleaning panel
- Automatic filter cleaning results in higher efficiency & comfort and lower maintenance costs. 2 filters available: standard filter and finer mesh filter (for fine dust applications e.g. clothing shops)
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Outdoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- Branch duct discharge allows to optimize air distribution in irregular shaped rooms or to supply air to small adjacent rooms
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed small tube heat exchanger, DC fan motor and drain pump
- Optional fresh air intake
- Standard drain pump with 675mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Presence & floor sensor
The presence sensor directs the air away from any person detected in the room, when the air flow control is on. The floor sensor detects the average floor temperature and ensures an even temperature distribution between ceiling and floor.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The filter automatically cleans itself once per day. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.