- 360° air discharge ensures uniform air flow and temperature distribution
- Available as 20 and 25kW
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- Standard night quiet mode
- Lower maintenance costs thanks to auto cleaning function.
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Quiet operation: down to 28dBA sound pressure level
- Modern style decoration panel is available in 3 diﬀerent variations: white (RAL9010) with grey louvers, full white (RAL9010) or auto cleaning panel
- Daikin introduces first auto cleaning cassette to European market.
- Daily automatic filter cleaning results in higher efficiency & comfort and lower maintenance costs. Dust can easily be removed with a vacuum cleaner without opening the unit
- Easy dust removal with vacuum cleaner without opening the unit.
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Since the flaps can move to a 0 degree position, virtually no draught can be experienced
- 23 different air flow patterns possible
- Optional fresh air intake
- Drain-up pump with 850mm lift fitted as standard
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
The filter automatically cleans itself once per day. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.