- Compact unit (230mm high & 652mm deep), can easily be mounted in narrow ceiling voids
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Whisper quiet operation: down to 28dBA sound pressure level
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- For easy mounting, the drain pan can be located to the left or right of the unit
- Outdoor units for multi model application
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted units, concealed ceiling units
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.