- Ideal for comfortable air flow in wide rooms thanks to Coanda effect: up to 100° discharge angle
- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.8m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- Can easily be mounted in corners and narrow spaces, as it only needs 30mm lateral service space
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor and drain pump
- Stylish unit blends easily with any interior. The flaps close entirely when the unit is not operating and there are no air intake grilles visible
- Outdoor units for multi model application
- Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time; they operate simultaneously within the same cooling or heating mode
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Night quiet mode automatically reduces the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA during nighttime (multi outdoor units in cooling mode only)
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Fresh air intake integrated in the same system thus reducing installation cost as no additional ventilation device is required
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.