- Guaranteed heating capacity at low ambient temperature, down to -25°C
- Quiet in operation down to 23 dBA
- Thanks to the unique free hanging coil of the outdoor unit, the defrost cycle is improved, resulting in lower running costs and no ice build-up
- Online controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Outdoor units for pair application
- The unit's compact dimensions makes it ideal for renovation projects, especially for above door installation
- Seasonal efficiency values: A+ in cooling and heating
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.