- Ideal solution for commercial and busy environments
- Top efficiency: - energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditions and that optimises
- Decrease of temperature variation by automatic fan speed selection or freely selectable 3-step fan speed.
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Improved comfort as a result of better airflow distribution from the vertical out blow which allows manual adjustment of air outlet blades at the top of the unit.
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Selectable horizontal out blow to better suit the layout of the room (via wired remote controller BRC1E*/BRC1H*)
- Extended operation range down to -20°C in heating and down to -15°C in cooling
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Maximum piping length up to 75m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.