- The aluminium part of the front panel of the Nexura indoor unit has the capability of warming up, just like a traditional radiator, to add even more comfort on cold days
- The indoor unit distributes air at the sound of a whisper. The noise produced amounts to barely 22dB(A) in cooling and 19dB(A) in radiant heat mode. In comparison, the ambient sound in a quiet room amounts to 40dB(A) on average.
- Online controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling and heating
- Super Multi Plus combines the power and easy installation of a VRV outdoor unit with the quiet operation of residential indoor units
- All indoor units can be individually controlled and do not need to be installed in the same room or even at the same time.
- An inverter driven compressor allows the capacity to be adjusted precisely to match variations in room and outside temperatures
- Can be installed against a wall or recessed
- Increased piping flexibility: 135m piping length without restrictions on indoor unit installation position, resulting in greatly improved planning flexibility
- Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
The front panel of the indoor unit radiates additional heat to add to your comfort on cold days.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.