- Lower equipment, installation and annual operating costs than two single compressor chillers
- Main components can be removed or repaired without shutting down the unit as the chiller has two of everything (compressors, lubrication systems, control systems and starters)
- Compact design for small footprint and minimized installation space
- Unloading to 5% of full load provides improved stability of the chilled water temperature and less harmful cycling of compressors
- High efficiency flooded type shell and tube evaporator/condensers
Centrifugal compressors use an impeller and volute section to convert the velocity energy into pressure energy. Centrifugal compressors are designed with either optional variable speed drives (VFD) for superior part-load performance for single or dual com
Sorry, we could not find any documents.