- High energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Inverter stepless single-screw compressor with DC electrical motor
- Advanced compressor technology featuring integrated inverter and variable volume ratio (VVR)
- Continuous fans speed modulation thanks to inverter driven fans to improve part load efficiency
- Compact design for small footprint and minimized installation space
- Low operating sound levels are achieved by the latest compressor and fan design
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances
Sorry, we could not find any documents.