- The aluminium part of the front panel of the Nexura indoor unit has the capability of warming up, just like a traditional radiator, to add even more comfort on cold days
- The indoor unit distributes air at the sound of a whisper. The noise produced amounts to barely 22dB(A) in cooling and 19dB(A) in radiant heat mode. In comparison, the ambient sound in a quiet room amounts to 40dB(A) on average.
- Onecta: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling and heating
- Outdoor units for multi model application
- Up to 2 indoor units can be connected to 1 Multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time; they operate simultaneously within the same cooling or heating mode
- Can be installed against a wall or recessed
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
The front panel of the indoor unit radiates additional heat to add to your comfort on cold days.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Onecta via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (5 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.