- High external static pressure up to 200Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the wall: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- Fresh air intake integrated in the same system thus reducing installation cost as no additional ventilation device is required
- Standard built-in drain pump with 625mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Multi tenant (optional)
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Weekly timer (optional)
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.