Make Your Home Warmer & Energy Efficient
Sustainable Energy Authority Ireland (SEAI) grants are helping homeowners to reduce their energy costs and greenhouse emissions. You can now make your home more comfortable and lower your energy bills with the home energy grants provided by SEAI. The two main schemes that are available to make your home warmer are:
One Stop Shop Service and Individual Energy Upgrade Grants
Learn about home energy upgrades
Home Energy Upgrades with DaikinPDF | 3.88MB
What Are the Home Energy Grants Available?
- One Stop Shop Service Grant
- Individual Energy Upgrade Grant
A complete home energy upgrade solution for homeowners
One Stop Shop Service Grant
- The One Stop Shop Service is a complete home energy upgrade solution aimed to help homeowners upgrade their homes from a C3 or lower energy rating to a B2 or better energy rating.
- These registered One Stop Shops will manage the entire process for you, from the initial assessment of your home, through to the final BER.
- A homeowner can qualify for a grant of about 50% under this program if they wish to carry out a complete energy upgrade to improve their energy rating.
Am I Eligible For This Grant?
- House must be built before 2011 for insulation & heating controls and for renewable systems grants.
- You need to make multiple energy upgrades to achieve a minimum rating of B2 on work completion.
- Use a registered One Stop Shop to manage the entire project on your behalf.
Manage your own home energy upgrade from planning to grant applications
Individual Energy Upgrade Grant (Better Energy Homes Scheme)
The Individual Energy Upgrade grant, formerly known as Better Energy Homes Scheme, is for homeowners and landlords who choose to manage their own home energy upgrades.
This option is suitable for homeowners and landlords who want:
- individual energy upgrades
- to manage their own project
- to apply for the grant themselves
- to pay for full cost of works and claim grants afterwards
Am I Eligible For This Grant?
- House must be built before 2011 for insulation & heating controls and before 2021 for heat pumps & renewable systems.
- Use a registered SEAI Technical Advisor to carry out the mandatory Technical Assessment of the dwelling, prior to grant approval.
- House must have a Heat Loss Indicator (HLI) of ≤2 W/K/m2
- The Heat Pump System must satisfy the technical requirements specified by the Scheme.
How do I Apply for the One Stop Shop Service Grant?
How do I apply for the Individual Energy Upgrade Grant?
Check How Our Solution Would Look in Your Home
Daikin 3D App
Not sure how an air conditioning or heating device would look in your home?
With the all new Daikin 3D app you can find the perfect air conditioning or heating solution for your home! The Daikin 3D app is able to place every air conditioning or heating device anywhere you want via augmented reality. This way you can find the perfect device for your home. Find out more about our solutions for your home by clicking here.