- Energy savings
The new generation of Daikin Altherma ground source heat pump uses geothermal energy and Daikin's inverter technology to deliver heating, cooling and hot water in all climates.
Maximal comfort guaranteed in extreme winter conditions.
Active cooling with high efficiency.
Domestic hot water production
Integrated 180L stainless steel tank.
Pioneered by Daikin, new Daikin Altherma 3 GEO is by nature a green solution which relies on the infinite energy present naturally in the ground. With 1 kW of electricity, the ground source heat pump is able to provide about 5 kW of heat.
Additionally, the continuous inverter operation allows a high modulation range down to 0.85kW, avoiding the unit to use more electricity to stop and start.
Extremely quiet operation
With a sound pressure of only 27 dBA at 1 meter, the Daikin Altherma 3 GEO is one of the most quiet indoor units on the market, ensuring total comfort and peace of mind.
A flexible solution
Renovation and new build
Suitable for renovation: thanks to a high water temperature of 65°C output, the unit fits with classic radiators.
Suitable for new build: the Daikin Altherma 3 geo is also combinable with fan coils and underfloor piping.
Daikin Residential Controller App, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption
Madoka wired remote controller for Daikin Altherma
A new generation of user interface, redesigned and intuitive.
- Intuitive control with a premium design
- Three colors to match any interior design
- Easily set operation parameters
Daikin Altherma 3 GEO_Product flyer_ECPEN21-751_EnglishPDF | 945.03KB